Saturday is a 2-hour special of Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath on A&E at 9/8c.
Also on tonight:
- *Special* – Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath – A&E @ 9/8c (2-Hour Special)
- *New* – Class (#107) – BBC America @ 10:05/9:05c
- *New* – Doctor Who (#1007) – BBC America @ 9/8c
- *New* – Nate and Jeremiah by Design (#108) – TLC @ 9/8c
- *New* – Say Yes to the Dress – TLC @ 8/7c (1-Hour “UK” Edition)
- *New* – The Dead Files (#804) – Travel Channel @ 10/9c
- *New* – The Graham Norton Show (#2107) – BBC America @ 11/10c
- *New* – The Son (#109) – AMC @ 9/8c
Friday features 2 season finales, so check out tonight’s schedule!
Also on tonight:
- *Season Finale* – First Dates (#108) – NBC @ 8/7c
- *Season Finale* – Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter (#205) – Cartoon Network @ 12AM/11PMc
- *New* – Diners, Drive-ins & Dives – Food Network @ 9/8c
- *New* – Ginormous Food – Food Network @ 8/7c
- *New* – It Takes a Killer (#151) – Oxygen @ 11/10c
- *New* – Yukon Men (#706) – Discovery Channel @ 9/8c
Have you ever been at a loss as to what to watch? Too many shows to pick from? We’re here to give you our opinions on what we feel is worth watching. Check it out and then let us know in the comments below what you’re choosing for tonight!
Tonight, FOX kicks off the new series Beat Shazam, a modern version of the classic Name That Tune game show. Actor/musician Jamie Foxx (Ray) hosts the series, which finds four teams of two trying to identify songs as quickly as humanly possible. Each round, the teams are presented with a choice between two music categories, and the faster they can name the songs, the more points they win. The team with the lowest score at the end of each round is eliminated. The last team remaining moves on to the final round, where they compete against the world’s best song-identifying app, Shazam – where “as fast as humanly possible” may not be quick enough! The series is executive-produced by Mark Burnett (Survivor, The Voice) and Jeff Apploff (Don’t Forget the Lyrics!).
This series looks like it will be a lot of fun, though I’m hoping there is a lot of 80s and 90s music, because I haven’t listened to the radio in years (too many podcasts and audiobooks to listen to!). I look forward to meeting tonight’s contestants and seeing which pair takes home the cash prize.
Don’t miss the premiere tonight on FOX at 8/7c.
I’ll also be watching/recording The Amazing Race and Red Nose Day.
Jump with us to see else we think you should watch. Continue reading