Welcome to a new week of TV! Again, it’s a much slower week, but we’re also going to slowly start getting into the summer shows, so be sure to check out the schedule so you don’t miss anything!
Don’t forget to comment or Tweet @tvismypacifier to let us know what YOU are planning to watch!
Jump with me to view this week’s schedule. Continue reading
Saturday is a quiet night with only three new episodes, but check them out below!
Also on tonight:
- *New* – 500 Questions (#204) – ABC @ 8/7c
- *New* – Outlander (#208) – Starz @ 9/8c
- *New* – The Dead Files (#709) – Travel Channel @ 10/9c
After many years cementing her stature as one of the most popular supermodels the world has ever seen, Kate Moss is still at the top of her game, commanding up to $400,000 a day for a shoot, and has extended her talents to a collaborative musical venture with DJ Fat Tony as an act dubbed ‘Fat Moss’.
When scouted by Sarah Doukas, of the famous Storm Models, Moss was only 14 years old in 1988, spotted by Doukas at JFK airport while with her father on a business trip with Pan Am. She rose to fame during the 90s, forming part of the heroic chic movement, a movement emphasising a thin, pallid and angular look with dark shadowed eyes, as opposed to the previously popular healthier looking models Cindy Crawford and Claudia Schiffer.
During this period, Kate Moss’s famously slim frame no doubt assisted her success during the obsession for models to reach size zero in order to see any sort of success. The media meanwhile began to take an active interest in her lifestyle, filled as it was by drug taking and frequent partying.
Frequently recognised for her contribution to modelling, Moss won an award at the British Fashion Awards in 2013 for her efforts and has also turned her hand to a number of musical ventures. For those looking to book a Kate Moss DJ set, her recent partnership with experienced DJ Fat Tony is now available as ‘Fat Moss’ to book through MN2S Booking Agency in London, and has seen them perform at Chopard in Cannes.
Friday features 1 series premiere & 1 season finale. To read more about the new series, click the link below. Otherwise, check out tonight’s schedule!
Click here for series premiere information
Tonight is the series premiere of Buddy’s Family Vacation
on Food Network at 8/7c, followed by a 2nd new episode at 8:30/7:30c. Buddy Valastro trades the bakery for an RV this summer and takes a memorable road trip to experience the sites and flavors of the South with his wife Lisa and their four kids. The adventure begins at home in New Jersey, where Buddy and Lisa come up with the rules of the road to keep any family trip on track, and the Valastro gang packs up to go South for their first destinations: Myrtle Beach and Charleston, South Carolina. From feeding alligators and eating spicy etoufee in New Orleans, Louisiana; taking ghost tours in Savannah, Georgia; to visiting the iconic Americana of Graceland and Dollywood, Buddy’s Family Vacation is an epic road trip, Valastro style!
Also on tonight:
- *Season Finale* – Caught on Camera with Nick Cannon (#213) – NBC @ 8/7c
- *Series Premiere* – Buddy’s Family Vacation – Food Network @ 8/7c & 8:30/7:30c (2 New Episodes Including Series Premiere)
- *Special* – Diners, Drive-ins & Dives – Food Network @ 7/6c
- *New* – 500 Questions (#203) – ABC @ 8/7c
- *New* – Alaskan Bush People (#313) – Discovery Channel @ 9/8c
- *New* – Diners, Drive-ins & Dives – Food Network @ 10/9c
- *New* – Psychic Matchmaker (#105/108) – TLC @ 6AM/5AMc & 6:30AM/5:30AMc (2 New Episodes)
- *New* – Real Time with Bill Maher (#389/1417) – HBO @ 10/9c
- *New* – Secret Lives of Americans (#202) – Pivot @ 10/9c
- *New* – Vice (#49/413) – HBO @ 11/10c
- *New* – Wynonna Earp (#109) – Syfy @ 10/9c