TV News – CW Announces Their Fall Schedule

The CW has announced their Fall schedule and there aren’t many surprises. Three new dramas, a new comedy and 2 new reality shows combine with some fan favorites that they hope will make them a stronger network. Notably absent from the schedule are One Tree Hill and Pussycat Dolls Present, which are both scheduled for midseason. Also midseason are 2 reality shows: Farmer Wants a Wife and Crowned: The Mother of All Pageants, neither of which looks like a break-out hit.

It looks to be cemented in that Veronica Mars will not be back (although Kristen Bell IS the voice of Gossip Girl, w00t!), although they still have til June 15th. Realistically, though, chances are about 1% that they will not be back.

MONDAY
8-8:30 p.m. Everybody Hates Chris
8:30-9 p.m. Aleins In America
9-9:30 p.m. Girlfriends
9:30-10 p.m. The Game

TUESDAY
8-9 p.m. Beauty and the Geek
9-10 p.m. Reaper

WEDNESDAY
8-9 p.m. America’s Next Top Model
9-10 p.m. Gossip Girl

THURSDAY
8-9 p.m. Smallville
9-10 p.m. Supernatural

FRIDAY
8-10 p.m. Friday Night Smackdown

SATURDAY
*NO INFORMATION*

SUNDAY
7-7:30 p.m. CW Now
7:30-8 p.m. Online Nation
8-8:30 p.m. Life is Wild
9-10 p.m. America’s Next Top Model Repeat

Share
This entry was posted in TV News. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to TV News – CW Announces Their Fall Schedule

  1. Aurélie says:

    Wait, maybe I’m reading wrong but 1% of chance that VM will NOT be back that means 99% chances that they will in fact be back. No?

  2. Jenny says:

    Hah, sorry! That should be 1% chance it WILL be back, unfortunately. 🙁