Saturday is the 2-hour series premiere of The Bridge on CBS at 8/7c. It’s a new drama about a tough and dedicated police officer who is voted to become the police union’s dynamic leader. The series, based on the insights of veteran insider and outspoken former Toronto police union head Craig Bromell, chronicles a charismatic union leader who is working parallel campaigns in a big city police force – battling criminals on the street and fighting his own bosses, and sometimes corruption in the ranks, to protect his fellow officers. It stars Aaron Douglas (Battlestar Galactica), Frank Cassini, Michael Murphy, Ona Grauer (Stargate Universe, Black Sash), Paul Popwich (Angela’s Eyes) & Theresa Joy.
Tonight is also the season premiere of How Do I Look? on the Style Network at 8/7c.
Also on tonight:
- *Series Premiere* – The Bridge (#101/102) – CBS @ 8/7c (2-Hour Series Premiere)
- *Season Premiere* – How Do I Look? (#701) – Style Network @ 8/7c
- *New* – Color Splash (#HCLSM-108H) – HGTV @ 10/9c
- *New* – Doctor Who (#511) – BBC Amerca @ 9/8c
- *New* – Last Chance Highway (#103) – Animal Planet @ 8/7c
- *New* – The Graham Norton Show (#112) – BBC America @ 10/9c
- *New* – Whose Wedding Is It Anyway? (#1006) – Style Network @ 9/8c