Saturday is the full of premieres on BBC America: First up is the season premiere of Orphan Black at 9/8c.
Then it’s the series premiere of Tatau at 10/9c. The show follows Kyle (Joe Layton, New Worlds, Father Brown) and Budgie (Theo Barklem-Biggs, Silk, The Inbetweeners), two twenty-something friends from London that set off to travel the world. Ahead of the journey, Kyle gets a Maori-style tattoo to celebrate their eventual destination: the Cook Islands. When snorkeling in a lagoon, Kyle finds the dead body of a local girl, Aumea, tied up underwater. Returning to the lagoon with the police, Kyle finds her corpse has disappeared. But Kyle knows what he saw. Desperate to uncover what happened, Kyle and Budgie find themselves sucked deeper and deeper into a world of Maori myths, symbols, and hallucinatory visions…until finally the full meaning of Kyle’s tattoo is revealed.
Finally, it’s the season premiere of The Graham Norton Show at 11/10c.
Also on tonight:
- *Series Premiere* – Tatau (#101) – BBC America @ 10/9c
- *Season Premiere* – Orphan Black (#301) – BBC America @ 9/8c
- *Season Premiere* – The Graham Norton Show (#1701) – BBC America @ 11/10c
- *New* – Auction Hunters – Spike TV @ 9/8c & 9:30/8:30c (2 New Episodes)
- *New* – Ghost Adventures – Travel Channel @ 9/8c
- *New* – Outlander (#111) – Starz @ 9/8c