Saturday is the series premiere of Homicide for the Holidays on Oxygen at 8/7c, followed by a 2nd new episode at 9/8c. The special series delves into the terrifying twists, turns and tell-alls that reveal how tumultuous the holiday season can be. For most, the winter holidays mean bringing family and friends together to eat, drink, and create joyous memories to last a lifetime; but, for others, it’s a time where emotions run high, anger and animosity set in and can spark an explosive combination of simmering resentments and volatile secrets. Sometimes, this emotional powder keg makes for some truly horrific holiday crime stories that viewers are sure to never forget. The series will feature firsthand accounts from families of four cases which include: sibling jealously that turned to bitterness and unhappiness then crystallized in killing; a misfit who saw her parents as the only obstacle to her happiness and murder as the solution; the age-old story, teenage girl meets boy, parents don’t like boy, but with a new horrific ending: murder; and a Psycho Santa who took his piece of the American Dream and tossed it in the flames…literally.
Tonight is also a new episode of The Killing Season on A&E at 9/8c, followed by the season finale at 10/9c.
Finally, tonight is a new episode of Saturday Night Live on NBC at 11:29/10:29c, with host Emma Stone and musical guest Shawn Mendes.
Also on tonight:
- *Season Finale* – The Killing Season (#107/108) – A&E @ 9/8c & 10/9c (2 New Episodes Including Season Finale)
- *Series Premiere* – Homicide for the Holidays (#101) – Oxygen @ 8/7c & 9/8c (2 New Episodes Including Series Premiere)
- *New* – Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency (#107) – BBC America @ 9/8c
- *New* – Ghost Adventures (#V1309) – Travel Channel @ 9/8c
- *New* – Saturday Night Live (#4208) – NBC @ 11:29/10:29c
- *New* – Star Wars Rebels (#310) – Disney XD @ 8:30/7:30c
- *New* – The Graham Norton Show (#2008) – BBC America @ 10/9c