Saturday is series premiere of I Want That Wedding on TLC at 10/9c. Although finding a dream dress can be stressful, it is only one of many things on a bride’s to-do list. When it comes to wedding planning, deciding on a budget is nerve-racking, and engaged couples don’t always see eye to eye when it comes to how much – or how little – to spend on their nuptials. Every couple goes through it and now there is a perfect way to hash out an ideal budget for the big day. In this new show, experienced wedding planners take their newly engaged clients to three different weddings: one that is equivalent to what the bride wants to spend, one at the groom’s price point, and one in-between. The twist, however, is that the couple won’t know the cost of these weddings until the end of the experiment – and viewers will play along at home as they try to guess what things cost and which wedding most inspired each couple. When it’s all said and done, the couples will agree on a budget and finally be able to declare I WANT THAT WEDDING!
Tonight is also a 1-hour “Countdown to the New Season” special at 7/6c, followed by the season premiere of Say Yes to the Dress on TLC at 9/8c.
Finally, tonight is a new episode of The Crossing On ABC at 8/7c, followed by the series finale at 9/8c, and the season finale of Patrick Melrose on Showtime at 9/8c.
Also on tonight:
- *Series Finale* – The Crossing (#110/111) – ABC @ 8/7c & 9/8c (2 New Episodes Including Series Finale)
- *Season Finale* – Patrick Melrose (#105) – Showtime @ 9/8c
- *Series Premiere* – I Want That Wedding (#101) – TLC @ 10/9c
- *Season Premiere* – Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta (#1001) – TLC @ 7/6c & 8/7c (1-Hour “Countdown to the New Season” Special & 1-Hour Season Premiere)
- *New* – Ransom (#RAN209) – CBS @ 8/7c
- *New* – Taken (#214) – NBC @ 8/7c
- *New* – The Break with Michelle Wolf (#103) – Netflix @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc