Saturday is the season premiere of Iyanla: Fix My Life on OWN at 9/8c.
Following that is the series premiere of Love & Marriage: Hunstville on OWN at 10/9c. The show follows the lives of three successful and powerful African American couples in the thriving city of Huntsville, Alabama who come together to help revitalize the region through their joint real estate venture – The Comeback Group. The eight-episode series will feature Melody and Martell Holt, Marsau and LaTisha Scott, and soon-to-be-married duo, Maurice Scott and Kimmi Grant. The couples are longtime friends whose goal is to put Huntsville back on the map together, but it gets complicated when they must navigate love, marriage, and friendship while attempting to make this huge undertaking a success. There will be plenty of laughs, tears, and even a wedding, as the group balances their careers, families, and social lives in order to transform both the city and their relationships to achieve their ultimate dreams.
Also on tonight:
- *Series Premiere* – Love & Marriage: Hunstville (#101) – OWN @ 10/9c
- *Season Premiere* – Iyanla: Fix My Life (#1001) – OWN @ 9/8c
- *Sports* – AFC Divisional Game – NBC @ 4:35/3:35c (Baltimore/Los Angeles Chargers/Indianapolis at Kansas City)
- *Sports* – NFC Divisional Game – FOX @ 8:15/7:15c (Chicago/Dallas/Seattle at Los Angeles Rams)
- *New* – Four Weddings (#1008-120) – TLC @ 9/8c (2-Hour New Episode)
- *New* – Ghost Adventures (#SP63) – Travel Channel @ 9/8c
- *New* – Live PD – A&E @ 9/8c (3-Hour New Episode)
- *New* – Say Yes to the Dress (#1702) – TLC @ 8/7c
- *New* – The Zimmern List (#213/202) – Travel Channel @ 10AM/9AMc & 10:30AM/9:30AMc (2 New Episodes)