Saturday is the series premiere of Chasing Life with Dr. Sanjay Gupta on CNN at 9/8c, followed by a 2nd new episode at 10/9c. Multiple award-winning journalist and practicing neurosurgeon Dr. Sanjay Gupta goes on an immersive journey around the globe in search of the secrets to living better. The six-part docuseries takes Gupta to Japan, India, Bolivia, Norway, Italy and Turkey to explore the unusual traditions and modern practices that constitute a healthy and meaningful life.
Tonight is also the season premiere of Nate and Jeremiah by Design on TLC at 9/8c, as well as a new episode of Saturday Night Live on NBC at 11:29/10:29c, with host Emma Stone and musical guest BTS.
Also on tonight:
- *Series Premiere* – Chasing Life with Dr. Sanjay Gupta (#101/102) – CNN @ 9/8c & 10/9c (2 New Episodes Including Series Premiere)
- *Season Premiere* – Nate and Jeremiah by Design (#301) – TLC @ 9/8c
- *Special* – Ghost Adventures – Travel Channel @ 9/8c (2-Hour Special)
- *New* – Accident, Suicide or Murder (#104) – Oxygen @ 7/6c
- *New* – Alien News Desk (#107) – Syfy @ 11/10c
- *New* – Live PD – A&E @ 9/8c (3-Hour New Episode)
- *New* – Ransom (#RAN307) – CBS @ 8/7c
- *New* – Saturday Night Live (#4418) – NBC @ 11:29/10:29c
- *New* – The Book of John Gray (#202) – OWN @ 9/8c
- *New* – Trading Spaces (#1005) – TLC @ 8/7c