Saturday is the series premiere of Spotless on Esquire at 10/9c. Laced with dark humor, the 10-episode season follows two estranged brothers who are forced to reconnect after their lives were torn apart by a terrible childhood secret. Witnessing a double murder, they jeopardize their successful crime scene cleaning business by inadvertently becoming entangled in the deadly dynamics of organized crime. Marc-André Grondin (C.R.A.Z.Y.), Denis Ménochet (Ingloruious Basterds), Miranda Raison (24: Live Another Day), and Brendan Coyle (Downton Abbey) star. Set in contemporary London, Spotless is a story of a troubled young family man, Jean Bastiere (Grondin) whose life is turned upside down when his crook brother, Martin (Ménochet), crash lands into his world. On the surface Jean has everything including a gorgeous wife (Raison), two doting children, and a thriving crime scene cleaning business. However his morals are compromised when his estranged brother’s presence begins to unravel his seemingly stable life. Martin is the polar opposite of his brother Jean. Affected by the same childhood tragedy as his brother, Martin drifted into a life of crime, alcohol abuse, drugs, and loose women. Now, yearning for a better life, Martin is forced to confront dark sins of the past and real dangers of the present. The Bastiere brothers’ lives collide when Jean stumbles across what appears to be a murder that his brother is trying to cover up. Forced to put his crime scene cleaning skills to the test, Jean must now clean up Martin’s mess. As the series progresses, Jean’s skills unintentionally catch the attention of mob boss Nelson Clay (Coyle) who enlists the brothers, against their will, into his life of crime. Constantly forced down a dangerous and blood-soaked path, Jean must protect his family’s future… by jeopardizing his own. The thrilling drama is filled with relentless twists, provocative stories, and pervasive wit. Dirty deeds can never be cleaned.
Tonight is also the season premiere of Tiny House Hunting on FYI at 9/8c, followed by a 2nd new episode at 9:30/8:30c.
Finally, tonight is a new episode of Saturday Night Live on NBC at 11:29/10:29c, with host Elizabeth Banks and musical guest Disclosure.
Also on tonight:
- *Series Premiere* – Spotless (#101) – Esquire @ 10/9c
- *Season Premiere* – Tiny House Hunting – FYI @ 9/8c & 9:30/8:30c (2 New Episodes Including Season Premiere)
- *New* – Ash vs Evil Dead (#103) – Starz @ 9/8c
- *New* – Da Vinci’s Demons (#304) – Starz @ 8/7c
- *New* – Doctor Who (#909) – BBC America @ 9/8c
- *New* – Saturday Night Live (#4105) – NBC @ 11:29/10:29c
- *New* – The Dead Files – Travel Channel @ 10/9c
- *New* – The Last Kingdom (#106) – BBC America @ 10/9c
- *New* – The Returned (#203) – Sundance Channel @ 10/9c
- *New* – Unwrapped 2.0 – Food Network @ 8/7c