Saturday is the series premiere of #killerpost on Oxygen at 9/8c. The show profiles true stories of the most jaw-dropping and shocking cases where social media activity has had dangerous and deadly consequences. Although the crimes differ in nature, they all share a common theme – social media posts were the catalysts for deadly repercussions. Through cinematic reenactments of both the crimes and stories behind them – coupled with witness testimonies and expert interviews – each pulse-pounding episode will feature extreme cases in which a post, a poke or even a tweet led to a violent and even deadly result. From a seemingly innocent online connection that ends in homicide to an online feud between best friends that leads to a public physical altercation, viewers will witness how the boundaries between the real and online world are breaking down with shocking results and sometimes fatal outcomes.
Tonight is also the series premiere of Deadly Shootouts on Reelz at 10/9c. Time stands still when bullets fly and answers lie hidden beneath the settling smoke. The greatest gunfights and their notorious characters come to life in Deadly Shootouts. From the wild shootout at the O.K. Corral seen in Tombstone to Bonnie and Clyde’s infamous rampage depicted countless times in TV and movies, the series exposes the truth behind the conflicts that have inspired Hollywood. The bloodstained pages of history are written by the hands of those left standing through modern ballistic tests, forensic analysis and stylized recreations of the most famous shootouts of all time.
Tonight is also the series premiere of Zombie House Flipping on FYI at 10/9c. The show explores the recent trend of house flippers scooping up foreclosed and often abandoned “zombie houses” and renovating them to return neighborhoods to their former glory. Millennial house flipper Justin Stamper and his team of renovators have found a solution to the abandoned, rundown homes in Florida. As the “Robin Hoods of Real Estate” in Orlando, Justin and his team buy and fix up dilapidated, sometimes bank-owned homes, making big money in the process — but of course, not without difficulties along the way. From leaking roofs and the threat of sinkholes, to electrical fires and poorly piped Florida “McMansions,” there is never a dull moment with this group of house-flipping mavericks.
Finally, tonight is also the season premiere of Ghost Adventures on Travel Channel at 9/8c.
Also on tonight:
- *Series Premiere* – Deadly Shootouts (#101) – Reelz @ 10/9c
- *Series Premiere* – #killerpost (#101) – Oxygen @ 9/8c
- *Series Premiere* – Zombie House Flipping (#01/101) – FYI @ 10/9c
- *Season Premiere* – Ghost Adventures (#V1201) – Travel Channel @ 9/8c
- *Special* – 22nd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards – TBS & TNT @ 8/7c (2-Hour Special)
- *Special* – Live from the Red Carpet: the 2016 SAG Awards – E! @ 6/5c (2-Hour Special)
- *New* – Beowulf (#102) – Esquire @ 10/9c
- *New* – Black Sails (#302) – Starz @ 9/8c
- *New* – Mythbusters (#1904) – Discovery Channel @ 8/7c
- *New* – The Dead Files (#V704) – Travel Channel @ 10/9c
- *New* – Tiny House Hunting (#49) – FYI @ 9/8c
- *New* – Tiny House World (#16) – FYI @ 9:30/8:30c