Welcome to a new week of TV! It’s another slow week, but there are still some good things on, so read through the schedule to be sure you don’t miss anything!
Don’t forget to comment or Tweet @tvismypacifier to let us know what YOU are planning to watch!
Jump with me to view this week’s schedule. Continue reading
Saturday is the complete third & final season premiere of Dark on Netflix.
Also on tonight:
- *Season Premiere* – Dark – Netflix @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc (Complete Third & Final Season Premiere)
- *Special* – Global Goal: Unite for Our Future – NBC @ 8/7c (2-Hour Special)
- *Special* – Love & Marriage: Huntsville – OWN @ 9/8c (1-Hour Special)
- *New* – Accident, Suicide or Murder (#208) – Oxygen @ 6/5c
- *New* – Coast Guard: Mission Critical (#102) – History Channel @ 7AM/6AMc
- *New* – Heartland Docs, DVM (#205) – Nat Geo WILD @ 8/7c
- *New* – McCallum – Ovation @ 12PM/11AMc & 2:30/1:30c (2 New Episodes)
- *New* – My Paranormal Nightmare (#110) – Travel Channel @ 11/10c
- *New* – Partners in Crime – Ovation @ 7/6c
- *New* – Saved by the Barn – Animal Planet @ 9/8c
Have you ever been at a loss as to what to watch? Too many shows to pick from? We’re here to give you our opinions on what we feel is worth watching. Check it out and then let us know in the comments below what you’re choosing for tonight!
The overall arc on Harley Quinn since the pilot has been one of Harley distancing herself from her former home in the Joker’s shadow, as his emotional and physical punching bag. The short-term arc has been how Harley & Ivy have a vivacious sexual relationship that comes to the fore every time they get drunk together. That’s why it was crazy that a few episodes back, she rebooted the Joker by throwing him back into a vat of acid. He remembered who he was but couldn’t forget that the last half year he has been in love with Bethany, a single mother who is a nurse.
After last week’s mind-control fiasco, Harley & Kite Man finally bested Dr. Psycho and thusly earned the rights to Darkseid’s parademon armies. Harley declined, as she was not sure she really identified as a super-villain anymore. All is well that ends well? Well yes, except that Psycho sabotaged Ivy’s chances at happiness with Kite Man by showing the whole city a psychic projection of Harles & Ives doing the wild thing.
This show has been no-stop hilaritude and crass ball crunching action. This is the Harley Quinn we deserve. No matter what happens on today’s finale, I hope we get a season three!! If not, I have a baseball bat…
On today’s episode, “The Runaway Bridesmaid,” Ivy and Kite Man’s wedding plans are threatened to be derailed by an overzealous Commissioner Gordon who can’t resist a party with all of Gotham’s biggest villains; Ivy and Kite Man’s best chance at happiness is for Harley to come to the rescue.
Don’t miss the season 2 finale this morning on DCU streaming at 9AM/8AMc.